INFORMATION NOTICE ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING PURSUANT TO ARTICLES 13-14 OF REGULATION (EU) 2016/679
This Application collects some Personal Data from its Users.
The Data Controller safeguards the confidentiality of users’ personal data and guarantees them the necessary protection against any event that could put them at risk of infringement.
As required by European Union Regulation no. 679/2016 (GDPR) and in particular by articles 13 and 14, the following is provided to the user (“data subjects”) the following information required by law concerning the processing of his personal data.
DATA CONTROLLER IDENTITY AND DATA
The data controller is In3act s.r.l, with its registered office at Via Petrarca 4 – 20123 Milano – milano, in the person of its legal representative pro-tempore.
In compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data, the Data will be stored, collected and processed by the Data Controller for the following service purposes:
– Archiving master data in company databases;
– Respond to requests and information regarding the product or service;
– Marketing purposes: sending newsletters, advertising material or commercial communications by e-mail or post;
– Statistics, Interaction with external social networks and platforms;
– Display of content from external platforms;
– Interaction with data collection platforms and other third parties;
– Location-based interactions;
– Infrastructure monitoring;
– SPAM protection;
– Platform and hosting services
This site may receive or transmit personal data to the following applications:
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Widget Google Maps
LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING (ART. 6)
The processing of data, for the purposes indicated above, is permissible since it can be traced back to one of the following lawfulness indicated in art. 6 of the Regulations:
– Processing is necessary for the execution of a contract of which the data subjects party is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same;
– The data subjects must express their consent to the processing of their personal data for the specific purpose;
– Processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interests of the data controller or third parties.
TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
Personal data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of this Application.
Use data means the information automatically collected through this Application (also from third-party applications integrated in this Application), including:
– IP addresses or domain names of computers used by the User that connects with this Application;
– the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation;
– the time of the request;
– the method used in forwarding the request to the server;
– the file size obtained in response;
– the numeric code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.);
– the country of origin;
– the browser and operating system features used by the visitor;
– the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with reference to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and to the User’s computer environment.
In cases where this Application indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
The User assumes the responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any responsibility towards third parties.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
According to the art. 13, paragraph 1, letter (f) of the Regulations, we inform you that some personal data of the person concerned will be transferred to the following third country (s) outside the European Union or to an international organization: United States.
The Data Controller (s) ensures that such transfer is in compliance with the applicable legal provisions pursuant to the articles of the Regulation: transfers on the basis of an adequacy decision (art.45) – Privacy Shield.
STORAGE PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA
Unless explicitly request to remove them, the personal data of the subject will be kept until they are necessary with respect to the legitimate purposes for which they were collected.
Starting from the date of termination of this relationship, the personal data will be kept for the fulfillment of the obligations that remain even after the termination of the contract; for these purposes the Data controller (s) will keep only the data necessary for the related prosecution.
Processing of your personal data is carried out by means of operation or set of operations indicated in article 4, n. 2, GDPR, which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Data Processors may always be requested from the Data Controller.
In any case, the logical and physical security of your data and, in general, the confidentiality of the personal data processed will be guaranteed, putting in place all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee their security.
On this site we use technologies to gather information to improve your online experience.
RIGHTS THAT MAY BE EXERCISED FROM THE SUBJECT
In accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, you can exercise the rights indicated therein and in particular:
– Right of access by the data subject – Obtain confirmation that your personal data is being processed and is not, and if so, receive information concerning the purposes of the processing, categories of personal data processed and storage period, recipients to whom these may be press releases (article 15, GDPR);
– Right to rectification – Obtain, without unjustified delay, the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning you and the integration of incomplete personal data (article 16, GDPR);
– Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’) – Obtain, without unjustified delay, the erasure of the personal data concerning you, in the cases provided for by the GDPR (article 17, GDPR);
– Right to restriction of processing – Obtain from the Data controller the limitation of the processing, in the cases provided for by the GDPR (article 18, GDPR);
– Right to data portability – Receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, your personal data provided to Data controller, and obtain that they are transmitted to another holder without hindrance, in the cases provided for by the GDPR (article 20, GDPR);
– Right to object – Object the processing of personal data concerning you, unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for Data controller to continue processing (article 21, GDPR);
– Right to lodge a complaint to Data Protection Supervisor.
You may at any time modify or withdraw the consent given and exercise your rights by contacting the Data
Controller directly at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Last update: 30/05/2019
Questo sito utilizza i cookie per fornire la migliore esperienza di navigazione possibile. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le impostazioni dei cookie o cliccando su "Accetta" permetti il loro utilizzo.